We aim to do this by providing a complete service of design, analysis, tool manufacture and final part manufacture.
Our promise to all our customers is to provide the highest quality service at all times across all our business activities whether that is machining a pattern to their CAD data, developing a new thermoplastic carbon part for high volume manufacture or designing a complex metallic press tool assembly.
The three main areas of business activity are:
Machining – Tooling and part machining for the carbon composite industry.
Engineering – Design and Engineering to support advanced manufacturing.
Composites – Manufacturing of automated carbon composite parts.
- Machining of epoxy patterns and Rohacell foams (Carbon composite part manufacturing)
- Supply of large metallic tooling for the composite industry.
- Supply of advanced prepreg carbon composite parts.
- Development and manufacture of press formed, thermoplastic carbon composite parts.
- CAD Design, FEA Analysis and Engineering project management.