SHAPE is looking for a dynamic Sales Engineer to work alongside our experienced engineering team. The chosen candidate will focus on developing our current customer base, networking, expanding connections with prospective customers, and driving the business forward by taking ownership of sales and commercial activities.
- Liaising with customers regarding new projects
- Managing customers’ enquiries and advising them
- Creation of quotes and commercial offers
- Taking ownership of tracking all commercial related data
- Post costing of projects to feedback into the quoting methodology
- Using CAD software to analyse customer data
We expect you to have:
- Previous commercial or sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A good ability to use your initiative and respond quickly to problems
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of software
- A full UK driving license
We’re impressed if you have:
- Experience within the composites industry
- Working knowledge of CATIA V5 CAD modelling software
Annual salary is paid monthly, the rate is dependent upon experience, the successful candidate will be eligible for an annual bonus related to personal development targets and company performance. SHAPE offers flexible working arrangements to suit individual staff.
Our office and manufacturing site are based in Witney, which is 10 miles West of Oxford City and has good public transport links, parking and access to local amenities. From time to time you may need to travel within the UK and Mainland Europe to visit our customers and suppliers.
SHAPE Machining Ltd is a multi-axis machining and advanced engineering company founded in 2014 by Peter McCool (former F1 Chief Designer and FE Technical Director). We provide precision composite machined tooling to the motorsport, automotive and aerospace industries and a growing number of other sectors requiring complex composite tooling and engineering services.
For more information or to apply please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with a short covering note and a copy of your CV